Thursday, July 7, 2011

Poetry from Minky

Ntokozo and Minky
Recently Minky told me that she writes poetry and keeps a big book of it all.  WOW!  I asked if she would begin to share it with me, and then thought I would share it with all of you.  Let me remind you of who she is: Minky is also an orphan, and Ntokozo's cousin who also lives with their aunt and uncle.  We love her so much and Ntokozo and Minky visit us OFTEN and stay with us too.  Minky is a very special young woman!



The Mighty One
THE MIGHTY ONE...he is my friend that i love very much, he understands me, he is the one i turn to for help,he is the one that would never abounden me,i will never forget him for all the goods he has done for me i know that my lord is creater of everything,my lord is who we praise...my lord TURNS DARKNESS INTO LIGHT.

No comments: