Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Facinating Article

I love a good article.  I love a good article by a comedian.  I love a good article by a comedian who isn't a Christian talking about Christianity.  GOOD stuff.

Ricky Gervais, the British actor who starred in the first Office sitcom recently wrote an article called, "Why I am a Good Christian."  Challenging, funny, interesting stuff, and for me, thought provoking.  He says he is an atheist who is the best Christian he knows.  My favorite part was when he said:
"God or not, if I could change one thing for a better world, it would be for all mankind to adhere to this little gem: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." I assure you, no more stones would ever be thrown."
What do you think: challenging or offensive?

Read here:

http://rickygervais.com/eastermessage.php

No comments: