Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Healing is in YOUR Hands"

As I have been spending time at home and things are beginning to slow down just a bit, I am beginning to process and think through what God has brought us through this past week. A few weeks ago a covenant group from our church at home, Grace Community, sent us the new Passion worship cd, and it's been in the car. I hadn't really gotten a chance to listen to it much, but it played as I drove from the hospital for my first shower and nap on Tuesday after the accident. The song "Healing is in Your Hands" came on by Christy Nockels. This song turned into my declaration and prayer for the week, and will still remain. It takes themes from Romans 8 which tells us that we are more than conquerors over anything because we are loved by God, and we fight through HIS power. These truths have never been more profound before, and I grasped onto them with all my might. "No matter where I stand, healing is in your hands."

Healing has been in the hands of you, oh God, we see all that you have done, give you all the glory, and look ahead to the healing yet to be seen by our earthly eyes.

No comments: