Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy America!


What a gift to be able to celebrate the fourth of July in America this year.  Honestly, I'm not really a patriotic person and range from very opinionated about politics to completely useless and ignorant.  BUT, being here after a year and a half living in Africa makes me so thankful for this place and humbled that God allowed me to be born here.  Because I am an American by birth I have privileges that I would never have in any other country and God has brought me to see His glory in incredible places all over the world.  God is amazing and I am thankful for all He has given us in Cape Town, but today I am thankful for America, the freedom to worship God and profess my faith with confidence, and take His love all over the world.

love
sarah

No comments: