Thursday, June 16, 2011

You are Not Alone

I found this incredible organization today when I was reading up about what's going on with To Write Love on Her Arms.  They are also amazeballs, but THIS one is pretty epic, I think.  I found an organization online called I'm Alive at www.imalive.org.  This is what they do:



 Delivering The Miracle of Hope and Help
We are poised to create the world’s first virtual crisis center. When it launches it will also be the first crisis center where 100% of the volunteers are trained in crisis intervention. While we are only able to offer services to North America, we hope IMAlive will grow beyond our borders.
I think it's beautiful that anyone can go online and get help and someone to listen to in a moment of desperation or crisis.  We should know that all of us come to a time where we need help, a hand, something beyond ourselves.
You are not alone!  Share this resource with others!
Sarah

No comments: