Thursday, May 5, 2011

Loaves and Fishes

Tonight was another meeting with my View ladies.  Oh my GOSH I love these ladies.  They rock my world.  We shared a great time in God's word together learning about John 6 and the miracle of the Loaves and Fishes.  So great and profound; who knew?  Check out my notes below.  Then we gathered in prayer, and one of our lovely ladies had a major request for her family and their financial situation that is dire and stressful.  She broke down and the floodgates opened.  For all of us.  We gathered around her and prayed a mighty prayer of belief for breakthrough in her life.  More tears.  It was so great.  It was beautiful.  And this is my life; seeing the Kingdom of God break through in people's hearts all the time.  As my hand was on her, hearing another one of my friends prayed, I just thought, "I am so blessed,"

Good night,
Sarah

Read notes at the link here, or read below.

No comments: