Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look. Listen. Love.

Last night was such a cool night.  I was honored to take part in the annual March for Peace organized by the Ocean View Police Forum.  It was a candlelit march through our community, ending with a peace rally. The event is to raise awareness about a group of people in our community who want to end the drugs, violence, and crime that seeks to destroy this place we love.  And for some incredible reason, I was asked to SPEAK at the rally this year!  I was already honored before it happened, but once I was there with these people I love so much, I was beyond grateful.  Here are some incredible leaders of our community of Ocean View and they wanted me to speak and inspire them.  Privilege.  It was a powerful event, and just reminded me that we are NOT helpless and we are NOT hopeless about Ocean View.  There is change and there is power in unity.  Beautiful stuff.  I LOVE OCEAN VIEW!


Here are my notes from my talk titled "Look. Listen. Love."


Click here.

No comments: