Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sarah's Day in a Nutshell

•something i accomplished today:  painted a chalkboard on Kieren's wall (bought the paint a year ago...)

•something i screwed up today: getting my daughter to eat healthy today.  She has eaten cereal and dry    bread... I am thinking she is sick today, or just trying to make a fool of me...

•something that I am trying to get done: my talks for a youth retreat that Casey and I are speaking at this weekend.

•something funny or cute my kid did or said: Kieren woke up from her second long nap talking and singing.  The best.

•something yummy i ate today: it's really a 'drink' but a can of Coke.  That is a special treat to me and it's heavenly.  But also had my usual Diet Coke.  Don't judge.

•something i read today:  few blog posts and My Utmost for His Highest - my devotional

•a tv show or movie i watched today: right now watching Oprah as I catch up on internet.  Tracy Morgan from 30 Rock is on.  Love him.  Want him to be my friend.

•something i did today that i hardly ever do:  led the weekly Bible Study for Ocean View Methodist.  It's Wednesday mornings, and mostly the older crowd of our church, but I love the opportunity.  They are wonderful.

•something i did today that i do every day:  sung 'Dora the Explorer' with Kieren.  She is obsessed.

•something i am thankful for right now:  Casey.  He is busy out today working, visioning, and planning for the next phases of Ubuntu.  He is so inspiring and amazing!

No comments: