Thursday, September 2, 2010

Special people


These are some special people. My 4 best friends from high school (who are still my best friends), our wives, and our growing families. We've all done pretty well for ourselves, haven't we?!? While we were home we got to spend about 45 minutes with all of them. It was WAY TOO SHORT of a time, but still a pleasure to be all together. 3 are still in Raleigh and Brad & Jenise are in Annapolis, MD. You would have thought we would get more quality time together, but it just didn't happen.
It's amazing to see where our relationships and lives have taken us. And it's really fun to watch them unfold. No matter what the next couple of years hold for all of us, I'm thankful for these friendships and all they have meant to me over the years. And I know that Davis, Griffin, and Paige have great parents!

Casey

No comments: