Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prayers

Hello friends and family,

So wanted to share an update on me and ask for your prayers. Sorry I have been a bit MIA on blog updates, but I have been struggling again with my health and it's gotten me down a bit. Just having migraine problems, sinus issues, and even on-going stomach problems that I shared with the family when they visited in January. And with that I have been feeling anxious and depressed here and there. I really can't pinpoint it to anything specific, and thought maybe it was just overload on ministry a couple weeks ago, so I have really tried to slow down life a bit, but still feeling the same even after lots of rest. I went to the doctor again this week, have been to a therapeutic massage this week, chiropractor tomorrow, and did blood tests today. Looking like it's just stress related, but very, very frustrating for your body to be holding you back so much - something that many of you I know can relate to and have had similar experiences. Health is such a gift and you don't realize how wonderful it is until you don't have it. I am feeling a bit better tonight and so hope I am on the way up - and need to focus this week as I preach my fourth sermon in a row this weekend at Ocean View Methodist. Prayers for that, and also just for overall health and most of all, my spirit as I work through this.

Lots of love, thanks for the support and allowing me to be honest and open!

Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

brendakay said...

will be praying for you Sarah!