Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jumping Back In!

Life is moving along this week here in South Africa! I am working this week on preparing for my first opportunity to preach at Ocean View Methodist Church and I am SO excited! I have been thinking and praying about my message for weeks now, so I am looking forward to sharing my heart with this church. Casey is out for his first of four Ubuntu clinics this week and the beginning of next week. We have some new friends here also to help, some college students from Elon University in North Carolina, who are here with a program studying abroad for the month. Prayers for all this ministry are greatly welcomed!

My parents have arrived back home in Charlotte, North Carolina, safe and sound. My Dad was sick as he left and is exhausted but feeling better and I believe both will need a bit of time to recover physically and emotionally from the travels and African adventures. Promise - pictures from their visit are to come soon!

Love,
Sarah

No comments: