Friday, January 15, 2010

Book Review by Sarah


What what, I read two books in one month!

Sharing a second book review this week because I have recently read another wonderful book that I want to share. 'Cold Tangerines' was given to me for Christmas by my 'bestie' Kerry Mandulak. It is a collection of personal stories by author Shauna Niequist that all bring life and focus to celebration in our lives, as she feels there is a need to see the good and lovely in our normal lives. It is a book that will make you laugh and surely you will find connection with her authenticity and joy. I read this book in just a couple of days and enjoyed every chapter. Niequist has a writing style that is flowery, deeply descriptive, and just plain filled with truth. Read this book for an enjoyable time!

Grade: B

No comments: