Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BOOK REVIEW

'Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life' by Martin E. Seligman



Well the books are back :) We are both finding the new rhythm of late summer/early fall and are finally finishing up some books. This book was recommended to me from a good friend, Allie Russos and it was a great read. I would recommend this to anyone who wishes they were more optimistic, positive, and wants to embrace life to the fullest. Personally, I can struggle with being a 'realist' and not always thinking positive, but this can really have negative effects on my life and heart. This book has given me some great tools to change my thinking and look to the now and future in new and positive ways. For anyone who struggles with depression, or just wants a better outlook on life, I encourage you to check out 'Learned Optimism'!

Love,
Sarah

No comments: