Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Babies Everywhere!

Hey there!

So there is definitely 'something in the water,' because I have SO MANY friends who are pregnant or just had a baby! Crazy! My best friend from high school, April Neslund Mucci, has been a great friend through my pregnancy because she has been sharing in my joy/delight/pain/backache as she has also been pregnant. During a trip to Lakeland, Florida in early August we got to take preggo pics together, me at 4 months and her at 8 1/2 months. How fun!



I was able to make a trip over to Lakeland when I was in Florida for labor and meet her new son who was just born, named Jacob. Such a handsome boy!



What a blessing to share life with wonderful people who I have known since high school. Many great memories and new ones made.

Here are some other great Lakeland friends from my visit in August:


Brian and Callie Neslund


April Neslund Mucci, Cassie Pflieger Miller, and Sarah


The NEW youth group at my church from high school, First Presbyterian Church of Lakeland. I got to hang out with them this summer in Georgia at the Fun in the Son camp!

No comments: