Friday, August 15, 2008

Praise God - Sarah Got a JOB!

Hey everyone!

Many of you have been praying for me as I have been on the job hunt much of the summer for after my YCM camps finished. It's been a 'busy' few weeks back at home as I have gone stir crazy and organized EVERY SINGLE THING in our entire house (but no I will not come and clean yours now...). So finally got an interview Thursday with the United Way for a temporary position working with their Campaign Fundraising drive this fall - and I got the job today! Praise God! It's a great opportunity with an incredible company. I feel blessed!

Here is a link with info of the campaign I help to work with:
http://www.unitedwaytriangle.org/cc/index.asp

My job title is 'Speakers Bureau Coordinator' which means I get various speakers trained and connected to non-profits in the Triangle to speak to organizations and corporations who are giving to the Campaign. Here is more of what I am helping with:
http://www.unitedwaytriangle.org/cc/speaker_request.asp

Thanks for all your support and prayers - I am excited about the new opportunity and have so much to learn!

Love,
Sarah

No comments: