Friday, June 24, 2011

Giving Back

This week I was so surprised by something.  Tuesday night I was hanging around the house, a bunch of kids over playing with Kieren, and preparing dinner, and I had a knock at the door.  It was three of my Ocean View women.  My first thought was 'uh oh, what did I do??'

Turns out I didn't do anything.  I wasn't in trouble.  My Ocean View women are just going around to all the families in the Methodist church to check in with them and see how they are.

They just wanted to check in with ME and see how our family is doing.  And pray for us.  That's it.  Just wanted to love us.

Humbled once again in this community.  The people we have come to serve have time and time again served and loved us so well.  There is so much in this incredible community of Ocean View.  And so much more to come.

love
sarah

No comments: