Friday, April 1, 2011

My Women

Yesterday was a DAY.  You know the kind.  It was just crazy and wild and we were running all around every minute.  Lots to do, lots getting done, and Kieren decided to potty-train herself in the evening.  What?  Her friends were doing it, so she decided no more diapers.  Great.  Peer pressure much??  Anyways, the night ended with my regular Thursday night Bible study with my women.  I came into the church and just had to exhale, there was so much on my mind.  I laid of what was on my mind down before the ladies.  A good friend and mentor dying of cancer, four toddlers running around my home, my own daughter peeing herself and freaking out, a foster daughter who hates us because we made her eat a potato, and it's just Thursday so I am tired.  Whew!  Luckily, I had already written my talk for the night :)  In John 4, Jesus meets the Samaritan woman by the well, a woman who is also burdened and burnt out.  They have a real and vulnerable exchange and something incredible happens when she receives the Living Water and is filled beyond what she ever could have expected.  Read notes below.  Oh, and PERFECT way to end the night.  I love my women so much.  They are treasures.


Love,
Sarah



Or click link here.

No comments: