Thursday, February 4, 2010

Life

Life is so funny. I just spent an hour on the Internet looking for 'tips' on how to get my toddler to go down for a nap. Seriously. I use to spend my Internet search time looking at clothes or craft ideas or on people.com. Yep, nap time success stories. So Kieren is fighting naps these days, although many times she will just lay in her crib for about 30 minutes and talk and sing, which is very entertaining, but still would more enjoy her sleeping. Anyways, life is moving along here in South Africa and the week has gotten better for sure. Thanks for the encouragement and prayers, as I am feeling better each day. I think my health has been affected by a mixture of things, but I am taking steps in different areas to get healthy. I am really working on stress, and saw a new chiropractor today which was great. Next week I am going to do 'dry needling' which is supposed to help with pressure points that are inflamed, which I have many of in my shoulders. Many little details, but all in all I am feeling on the mend and just staying positive. God has been faithful and is lifting my spirits and I am looking forward to a fun weekend with Casey and Kieren and friends. Lastly, how can you really complain about life when your day consists of a late afternoon trip to the beach with cute Kieren; a beach that is a 2 minute drive from the house. Come on.

Lots of love friends and family!
Sarah

No comments: