Thursday, November 5, 2009

Would you like to be a part of a special day?

Hello friends and family,

Just wanted to see if you want to be involved in something we are doing for a special group we work with here. Last time we worked here I helped to lead a support group of persons living with HIV, and I am helping to lead the group again. Most of the members are still in the group and it has been wonderful to reconnect with them again and share Kieren with them.

In December, the new leader (and my friend Bernedette) is planning an outing for the group to Cape Point, which is a beautiful site and the southernmost point in Africa. We want to see the site and have a picnic lunch for them. We would like to provide the food for the lunch and Bernedette and I will prepare it. This is a bit out of our budget, so we would love some financial help if you would like to donate to this. Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at sarahcprince@gmail.com.

The outing will be December 8th and I will share the pictures and stories soon afterwards!

Blessings,
Sarah

No comments: