Thursday, November 19, 2009

Praise

This was my devotional time this morning and it is so hopeful as well as a great vision for our time here. Thought I would share!
Love,
Sarah



Isaiah 12

Songs of Praise

1 In that day you will say:
"I will praise you, O
LORD.
Although you were angry with
me,
your anger has turned away
and you have comforted me.
2 Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be
afraid.
The LORD, the LORD, is my
strength and my song;
he has become my salvation."
3 With joy you will draw water
from the wells of salvation.
4 In that day you will say:
"Give thanks to the LORD, call
on his name;
make known among the nations
what he has done,
and proclaim that his name is
exalted.
5 Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things;
let this be known to all the
world.
6 Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion,
for great is the Holy One of
Israel among you."

No comments: