Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She Sleeps!


YEAH!! I am so excited this morning because Kieren just slept for 9 HOURS STRAIGHT! Casey and I were just starting the conversation of how to get her to sleep longer at night because we both felt like she was ready. She has been stretching her sleep time out at night and her last feeding of the night has been useless lately because she has been so tired. So last night she ate at 9pm, was asleep by 10pm and slept until 7am! I feel like we should have a parade in her honor because I am so proud! What a wonderful day!

I know all you moms can relate to this!

Kieren is 11 weeks as of this week, and she continues to grow in so many ways! Most of all, I feel like we are seeing her personality develop. She is a very happy and content baby most of time, but when she is sleepy, hungry, or gassy she DEFINITELY lets you know - with screams! I think she is a very passionate and expressive person and I celebrate it already. She has even started to focus on the tv - a new world I am not excited about for her!

Thanks for sharing in the joy of one sleep-filled night! Who knows what tonight will hold, but we celebrate this fun step!

Love,
Sarah

5 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

YAY! Way to go little one! What a gift a full night of sleep can be!

Lisa and Matt said...

Go Kieren!! :)

Anonymous said...

woop woop! go k.j.!! oh sari i bet you are feeling like a new woman! :) (also...i hate you. it took layne 8 months to do that!)

Jim said...

Life's little pleasures!

Jennifer said...

Yeah for Kieren!! Now if you could send a little of that good sleep dust our way, it would be greatly appreciated. Brayden was sleeping through the night up until about 1/5 weeks ago, now he is up anywhere from 3-6 times a night! I hope Kieren continues to sleep great for you!!