Monday, September 29, 2008

Prayers for Raymond


Hello everyone!

I wanted to share a friend with you all and ask you to pray for him! His name is Raymond, and he is a friend who we met and worked with in Uganda, when I went there for a mission trip in August 2007. He was volunteering at that time with the Greek Orthodox Church, and has now graduated school and is working with the US Army in Iraq! What?! He is safe and not 'on the battle lines' but I ask that you will join me in praying for this brother in Christ. He has other Christians that he lives and works with - Americans and other foreigners from all over the world. Pray for his faith, his safety, and that God would use Him in this difficult place right now.

This world is so crazy with 'technology' and somehow Raymond, my Ugandan friend, called me today from Iraq on my cell phone! What a gift! Pray for him as he somehow still encourages me from across the world!

Love to you Raymond!!
Sarah

No comments: